MEET THE LUGO'S

MEET THE LUGO'S

Happy Crocheting To All My Friends:

If you looking for a new crochet friend I'm here.

If you looking for a particular gift item check out my website for some unique gifts hand crocheted by me..

Please do feel free to post here or contact me if you want a crochet buddy or crochet pen pal too...

I love to wrtie long letters and swap items too...

So give me a jingle if need a friend.

Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and grab a chair and crochet along with me....

hugs
Lillibet

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello to all my crocheting friends... I'm finally here....

This first photo is of a baby hat and sock trims for a order its for size 6-9 month baby. This was a lavender hat and mittens and sock trims i did also a order size was Newborn

This yellow and white set of hat and sock trims was also ordered size is 6-9 month

This set is in bariegated baby yarn and its the ridged hat and mittens and sockies also ordered.




This here is really a blue colored scarf that I have made for a Crochet A Long over at the ville its my scarf for the month of January. the pattern is from one of the talented designers there at the ville as well.... I love this pattern and will for sure make more.

Hello to all my crocheting buddies:

Well its a new year 2009 and i'm finally trying to get back on my tracks and stay updated here at least once a week..


I finally was able to download some of my crocheted items that i have finished and well here I am to share it with all of you...
Well ladies I will be back in a few with more photos of my other projects.
hugs
Lillibet





No comments: