MEET THE LUGO'S

MEET THE LUGO'S

Happy Crocheting To All My Friends:

If you looking for a new crochet friend I'm here.

If you looking for a particular gift item check out my website for some unique gifts hand crocheted by me..

Please do feel free to post here or contact me if you want a crochet buddy or crochet pen pal too...

I love to wrtie long letters and swap items too...

So give me a jingle if need a friend.

Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and grab a chair and crochet along with me....

hugs
Lillibet

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Tumbelina born in 1960's Yes that Old....


HI ladies and gents:

This is Baby Tumbelina and she was born in the 1960's and well i owned one then and gave it to my niece at that time and never saw it again... you pull her string on the back and she moves just like a real baby would.She is only 9 inches . All these years later I always longed to have my baby tumbelina and my sister bought it for me on ebay for christmas 08....


I since then have crocheted the outfit she is wearing. included are the dress and hat and bloomers and booties. Got the pattern for her on ebay too...

As time goes I will be making her more outfits so be sure to come back often to see her new outfits...

Any one having a doll this small and need clothes made for her I would gladly crochet clothes for your baby too for $12.99

So contact me if needing clothes that small for your teeny dolls.

Enjoy
hugs

Lillibet

2 comments:

JoBug said...

Tumbalina is WONDERFUL! I adore her outfit too
Hugs JoAnn

Lillibet said...

Thank you JoAnn you are too kind
hugs
Lillibet