MEET THE LUGO'S

MEET THE LUGO'S

Happy Crocheting To All My Friends:

If you looking for a new crochet friend I'm here.

If you looking for a particular gift item check out my website for some unique gifts hand crocheted by me..

Please do feel free to post here or contact me if you want a crochet buddy or crochet pen pal too...

I love to wrtie long letters and swap items too...

So give me a jingle if need a friend.

Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and grab a chair and crochet along with me....

hugs
Lillibet

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What I've been working on lately


I've been a bit busy working on several crochet projects and here they are...
these are small crocheted hats that will be a afghan and its a project where I'm using my scrap yarns so i have a variety of colors for my squares. It takes like 56 squares all together and I'm working this project with my friend Eneida the two of us will have one once we get done. I made her some hats and she made me some hats ... I will post a progress photo as i go along ... Just want to catch up on my WIP's here.

No comments: