MEET THE LUGO'S

MEET THE LUGO'S

Happy Crocheting To All My Friends:

If you looking for a new crochet friend I'm here.

If you looking for a particular gift item check out my website for some unique gifts hand crocheted by me..

Please do feel free to post here or contact me if you want a crochet buddy or crochet pen pal too...

I love to wrtie long letters and swap items too...

So give me a jingle if need a friend.

Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and grab a chair and crochet along with me....

hugs
Lillibet

Monday, May 20, 2013







Here are some photos of the pet mats I make and donate to our local animal hospital... I also make some for gifts and well I also sell some to make money to buy more yarns to make some more ..

The fish shaped ones are for cats/kitties  and the paw ones are for either dogs and or cats.
There are never 2 the same...Never....
So if you wish to purchase any to help with my charity project contact me ... my email address is up on first posts... The prices are $18.00 shipping is included in the price.They are made of  2 strands of worsted weight yarns and are machine washable and very durable...
The 2 doggies you see in photos are from a dear friend,,,
hugs

No comments: