MEET THE LUGO'S

MEET THE LUGO'S

Happy Crocheting To All My Friends:

If you looking for a new crochet friend I'm here.

If you looking for a particular gift item check out my website for some unique gifts hand crocheted by me..

Please do feel free to post here or contact me if you want a crochet buddy or crochet pen pal too...

I love to wrtie long letters and swap items too...

So give me a jingle if need a friend.

Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and grab a chair and crochet along with me....

hugs
Lillibet

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Come join my facebook group if you have furbabies and love to crochet

Hi there if you crochet and have furbabies ask to join my facebook group.. Its in secret mode so you wont find it to be able to join it i will have to add you to the group...
my name on facebook is : Lillibet Lugo
look me up and send me a PM if you would like to join my group..
hugs



This was my first grooming i gave Munchkin last year.  In my group we talk about our furbabies and we have Crochet a longs and we have swaps and so much more all fun...

No comments: